The temperature is rising, the days are getting longer and we can do anything again! Although we may still be able to expect enough rain and wind, you can do so much fun in the coming time. This spring, plan things that will get you off the couch and enjoying the outdoors.
My help in this for you: the Spring Bucket List .
What is a Spring Bucket List?
That is a to do list that you can download and print here. Then fill in what you want to do in the coming months. Things you really only do in the spring and with which you make nice memories. Often these are very simple things. In fact, the simpler, the better. Because happiness is those little things 💛
What could be on your list?
To help you on your way, I have collected some ideas for you. Only include activities that are actually feasible for you (and possibly your family). It's such a shame if it's almost not checked off on the first day of summer 😓
• Try 10 flavors of Easter eggs
• Look for a black lamb
• Jump into a pile of fallen petals
• Prepare the garden for spring: Plant bulbs, prune where necessary
• Prepare the indoor plants for spring: Repot, cut, tear and remove dead leaves
• Do a massive spring cleaning. Bring your phone, tablet, laptop here too!
• Go outside for half an hour every day
• Grab a beer or wine on a terrace every week
• Go to a botanical garden
• Eat strawberries on bread
As you can see, there is plenty of fun to do to make this spring unforgettable. With the Spring bucket list you can be sure you won't miss anything, but don't make it too difficult for yourself. Making your home spring proof , baking something delicious and giving compliments more often is also a nice cozy top 3!
Download that Spring bucket list now and enjoy spring!